SENIOR MANAGEMENT opportunities
Director of Marketing and Sales
The primary role of the Director of Marketing and Sales (DMS) is to oversee the strategy, development, implementation and measurement of marketing communications efforts for Imajine That. The DMS is also responsible for the sale process, specifically converting inquiries to bookings/enrollments.
SOME DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define the sales strategy & tactics for each IT department.
- Review pipeline for leads in departments.
- Coach Imajinators in sales language, and follow-up tactics to be aligned with the branding.
- Develop quarterly trainings to conduct with Imajinators to review marketing/sales strategies.
- Create and implement a weekly reporting system to manage pipeline leads and conversation rates in all departments.
- Work with Imajinators on sale tactics and delivery.
- Look for ways to improve efficiency to increase customers base.
- PPC/SEO monthly analysis to increase unique visitors and leads.
- Ensure branding look and language is apparent in all departments both environmentally and in marketing collateral.
- Lead annual marketing strategic plan and ensure quarterly goals are met.
- Brainstorm new idea to drive business and meet or exceed revenue.
- Implement web changes based upon branding and resources.
- Increase and analyze current social media market outlets.
- Oversee all current corporate partners/relationships.
- Research and develop additional corporate partners to increase sponsorships and awareness.
- Develop and distribute press releases.
- Develop and maintain tracking system for all inbound leads.