SUMMER ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
SUMMER ACADEMY OVERVIEW
Imajine That has created a Summer Academy for students in K0-4th grade. The Imajine That Summer Academy is a licensed program from the Department of Early Education and Care. The goal for all Imajine That Summer Camp programs is to support families needing Summer Camp care with a quality enrichment program that compliments the students’ academic day and enhances creativity utilizing state-of-the-art interactive tools, technology and curriculum. Imajine That partners with the community and school district to not only support the academic goals and achievements for the students, but also support the development of the whole student – mind, body and spirit. Imajine That understands a child will succeed and work their hardest when he/she is motivated, engaged, felt heard and are in a safe nurturing environment.
During the Imajine That program, students will have the opportunity to not only enhance their academic skills, but also increase their social, emotional and interpersonal skills. Imajine That implements an interactive, educational and fun curriculum. This curriculum encompasses STEM, literacy, nutrition, sports, leadership, gross motor skills, and specialized activities.
SUMMER ACADEMY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Continuing academic skills throughout the summer
- Decrease summer slide that occurs
- Interactive education
- Customized curriculum
- Specialized products and activities such as Math and Movement, Kinderlabs Robotics, and WGBH ready to Learn apps
- Perseverance skills and techniques
- Critical Thinking and problem solving skills
- Skills for healthy, mutual relationships
- Self regulation and emotion control
- Communication and listening techniques
- Youth leadership and autonomy
- Engagement and excitement in learning
- Teamwork skills
KIPP ACADEMY BOSTON
37 Babson St., Mattapan, MA
AGE: K - 4th grade
135 Humboldt Ave., Dorchester, MA
UP ACADEMY DORCHESTER
35 Westville Street, Dorchester, MA
Contact Us Today
Did You Know?
- We offer flexible schedules in the summer.
- You can register for certain weeks or the whole 6 weeks.
- We accept vouchers.
The teachers in my room have been great, and I have no complaints! I think my room has actually been cleaner since they've begun using it, because students sweep it every day. I'm happy to share my classroom with them!